Humanity Walks Into a Bar
Humanity Walks Into a Bar is a tiny people simulator reminiscent of games such as Populous and The Sims. But tiny! One-room tiny.
It was made in 72 hours as part of the Ludum Dare 37, under the "One Room" theme. Entry page here.
Watch them love, fight and live their lovely short lives, then try to get as many different people as you can before filling the room.
Left-click to lay nature's fierce hand upon your critters and try to help guide their paths. Try to be subtle though — they believe in their free will.
Who knows where Humanity will go next?
v1.0.3 - Bugfix
- Adjustments to splash screen
- Fixed egg spawning bug introduced in 1.0.2
v1.0.2 - Polish
- Fine tuned egg spawning rules a bit more
- Reduce explosion range for eggs
- Camera shake on explosion
- Fixed childhood timer resetting on exploding children
- Improved death special effects
1.0.1 - Performance improvements and minor adjustments
- Adjusted egg spawning rules. Eggs weren't spawning when population count + egg count reached limit, causing the endgame to stall for a long time. Now eggs can spawn as long as the population count is below the limit.
- Minor adjustments to fertility curve
- Major performance improvements
1.0.0 - #LDJAM version